Wanted by Winchester Police Department & Massachusetts State Police, for Armed Assault with Intent to Murder Matthew McAveeney Age 46 5’08 250lbs Do not approach or try to apprehend. Subject is wanted for a violent crime. Any information on his whereabouts please call Winchester Police at 781-729-1212 (Lieutenant Detective Dan O’Connell) or Mass State Police at 978-538-6020 […]
Archive for June, 2010
- Frank Batchelor was promoted to sergeant in August 2012
- Daniel O’Connell was promoted to Detective Lieutenant in July 2012
- Peter MacDonnell was promoted to Lieutenant in Charge in January 2010
- Carl Fuller was promoted to lieutenant in December 2009
- James Cogan was promoted to sergeant December 2009
- Joseph Abdella was promoted to sergeant on October 2009
- Arthur Houllahan was promoted to lieutenant in October 2009
- Marco DiCarlo was appointed to Permanent Reserve Police Officer in July 2012.
- Michael Chiuccariello was appointed to Permanent Reserve Police Officer in July 2012.
- Jeffrey LaTores was appointed Detective in July 2012.
- Sgt. Filtzer was appointed to K-9 Officer in November 2008.
- K-9 Axel graduated from the K-9 academy in February 2009.
- Officer Jet Dean retired in March 2013
- Officer Paul Austin retired in January 2013.
- Detective Douglas Wilkinson retired in January 2013.
- Officer James Covino retired in March 2012.
- Officer Lew Best retired in December 2011. He currently serves as Deputy Chief of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness Division of the MBTA Police.
- Detective James Gray retired in February 2011.
- Lt. Jack Alford retired January 2010.
- Lt. Detective James Pierce retired in January 2010.
- Patrolman Larry Hill retired in September 2009.
Jail: Not more than 2 1/2 years House of Correction
License suspended for 1 year.
Jail: Not less than 60 days (30 day mandatory), not more then 2 1/2 years
License suspended for 2 years
THIRD OFFENSE (felony status)
Jail: Not less than 180 days (150 day mandatory), not more than 5 years State Prison
May be served in a prison treatment program
License suspended for 8 years
FOURTH OFFENSE (felony status)
Jail: Not less than 2 years (1 year minimum mandatory), not more than 5 years State Prison
License suspended for 10 years.
FIFTH OFFENSE (felony status)
Jail: Not less than 2 1/2 years (24 mos. minimum mandatory), not more than 5 years State Prison
License revoked for life.