The Winter Parking Ban is an effect. Vehicles parked on the street between 1:00 AM and 7:00 AM are subject to fines. Any vehicles parked on the street during a snow emergency may be fined and towed.
Posted By Winchester Police on June 7th, 2010
- Officer Jet Dean retired in March 2013
- Officer Paul Austin retired in January 2013.
- Detective Douglas Wilkinson retired in January 2013.
- Officer James Covino retired in March 2012.
- Officer Lew Best retired in December 2011. He currently serves as Deputy Chief of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness Division of the MBTA Police.
- Detective James Gray retired in February 2011.
- Lt. Jack Alford retired January 2010.
- Lt. Detective James Pierce retired in January 2010.
- Patrolman Larry Hill retired in September 2009.