Since the reported mountain lion sighting in February, The Winchester Police Department received a report of another sighting approximately 10 days later. A photograph of a second paw print (below) located at this sighting was sent to several independent mountain lion organizations in the United States. Experts from those organizations have conclusively stated that the […]
You Are Viewing Appointments
Posted By Winchester Police on June 7th, 2010
- Marco DiCarlo was appointed to Permanent Reserve Police Officer in July 2012.
- Michael Chiuccariello was appointed to Permanent Reserve Police Officer in July 2012.
- Jeffrey LaTores was appointed Detective in July 2012.
- Sgt. Filtzer was appointed to K-9 Officer in November 2008.
- K-9 Axel graduated from the K-9 academy in February 2009.