From WDAY 6 News, Fargo North Dakota. FARGO—A Fargo man pleaded guilty Monday, April 4, in Cass County District Court to a charge of luring a minor by computer. James L. Thompson, who was 34 when he was charged last fall, admitted to using a messaging app to send a photo of his genitals to […]
Posted By Winchester Police on June 7th, 2010
- Marco DiCarlo was appointed to Permanent Reserve Police Officer in July 2012.
- Michael Chiuccariello was appointed to Permanent Reserve Police Officer in July 2012.
- Jeffrey LaTores was appointed Detective in July 2012.
- Sgt. Filtzer was appointed to K-9 Officer in November 2008.
- K-9 Axel graduated from the K-9 academy in February 2009.