Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 6, §§ 178C-178Q, the individual who appears on this notification has been designated as a Level 3 Sex Offender by the Sex Offender Registry Board. The Board has determined that this individual is at a high risk to reoffend and that the degree of dangerousness posed to the public is such […]
Medication Take Back Program
Be Safe at Home – Help protect our environment. Bring unused or expired prescription and over-the-counter medications to the Winchester Police Department for proper disposal. Disposal is available 24 hours a day.
Guidelines for Disposal:
- Take unused, unwanted or expired prescription and non-prescription drugs to the Winchester Medication Disposal Kiosk located in the lobby of the Winchester Police Department.
- Keep medications in original bottle or packaging if possible.
- Mark out your name and address on the prescription labels.
- Put any liquid or glass container in a Ziploc bag provided at the kiosk and securely close the bag. Insert pill containers or Ziploc bag into the kiosk’s mail slot and close the lid.
- Winchester Substance Abuse Coalition sends collected medications to be incinerated as part of the ecological and safe disposal protocol.
For more information on this program, pick up a flyer in the Winchester Police Station lobby vestibule.
- Honey Bee Swarms
- Beware of Paving Scams
- Press Release - From Middlesex County District Attorney, Marian T Ryan