A Message from the Winchester Police Department Distributed by: John Guilfoil Public Relations JGPR.net | 617-993-0003 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Monday, Jan. 23, 2017 *Joint Press Release* Winchester Police Arrest Massage Therapist on Multiple Counts of Indecent Assault and Battery Police Asking Any Other Potential Victims to Come Forward Alexander Osher WINCHESTER – Winchester Chief […]
Medication Take Back Program
Be Safe at Home – Help protect our environment. Bring unused or expired prescription and over-the-counter medications to the Winchester Police Department for proper disposal. Disposal is available 24 hours a day.
Guidelines for Disposal:
- Take unused, unwanted or expired prescription and non-prescription drugs to the Winchester Medication Disposal Kiosk located in the lobby of the Winchester Police Department.
- Keep medications in original bottle or packaging if possible.
- Mark out your name and address on the prescription labels.
- Put any liquid or glass container in a Ziploc bag provided at the kiosk and securely close the bag. Insert pill containers or Ziploc bag into the kiosk’s mail slot and close the lid.
- Winchester Coalition for a Safer Community sends collected medications to be incinerated as part of the ecological and safe disposal protocol.
For more information on this program, pick up a flyer in the Winchester Police Station lobby vestibule.